We offer a variety of ministries to serve our members here at Wheless Lane. Please see below our ministry list and their points of contact to get involved or ask questions. Serving our family is important to us.
For our members that are not new to the church.
- Ephesians 4:12-16
12 to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood,[c] to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, 14 so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. 15 Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.
- Hebrews 6:1
- Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God
POC: Sonya Roberts
–To focus on spiritual enrichment through study and discussion of topics relevant to Christian woman
-To strengthen sisterly bonds through frequent engagement and interaction
-To create fellowship opportunities which may uplift and encourage sisters in the congregation and may serve as evangelism to women outside the body
POC: Rex Owens
This forum will serve the purpose of helping the brethren of the congregation grow and refine themselves for God.
–To gather as men and brothers to share Godly wisdom, knowledge, experiences and thoughts to make us better men for GOD
-To be the best we can be for God and the congregation.
-To create an anthem, forum and dialog for brothers to use for conversations on topics related men.
- To provide a healthy learning environment
- Encourage spiritual growth, understanding and the application of Gods word.
POC: Darren Hyson
- To manage and update the church website and online areas
POC: Benjamin Calloway
-To provide activities which promote fellowship among our youth and their guests
-To encourage and support our youth so that they know the following:
1. God loves them, and so does Wheless Lane.
2. They are SAFE at Wheless Lane.
3. They are special and they matter at Wheless Lane.
4. God has a plan for them.
POC: Rex Owens
-To provides a vehicle for ministry and outreach thru Media Services
-To evolve social media and internet services to take advantage of its global reach
-To create a vehicle for community services and produce media content for support of church ministries
POC: Ivan Booker
To oversee the flow and navigation of the orderly flow and seating of our members during services or events.
POC: Bro Sam Robers
Information coming soon.
POC: Wes Shaw & Torrence Washington
- To encourage, support, uplift and inspire the singles of the congregation
- To provide study and discussion opportunities to grow spiritually, share life experiences and build our relationships
- To be an active dependable arm for the work of the church and community
POC: Wayne & Latrice Roberts
- To strengthen Christian marriages
- To provide opportunities for couples to study topics relevant to marriages
- To provide fellowship opportunities for Wheless’ couples and include outreach to couples outside the body
POC: Robert Sephus
- To take care of the upkeep of our building and property.
POC: Batthias Matthews
- To provide services to our community
-To use the services and events we sponsor to help spread the word of God through our interactions
POC: Charles Gaston
-To develop faithful Christians that are able to apply God’s word and prepared to serve